Welcome to Lunesdale Tennis Club
How to find us
We are situated in the village of Caton, Lancashire on a picturesque site overlooking the river Lune and are eager to recruit new members of all ages and abilities.
What we offer
- Three fully refurbished grass courts and two recently installed all-weather courts with floodlights
- Friendly, well-organised social tennis and coaching
- The challenge of league tennis and knock-out competitions
- Coaching for adults and juniors of all abilities
We welcome players of all abilities and we have an extensive social tennis programme so you can quickly become involved at a level to suit your ability. You are welcome to join us at any time. Contact one of our members or call and see us on Wednesday evenings at the club.
Great Offer! 50% off for all new members this season
Just fill in our membership application form, deduct 50% from the amount shown and send off to us ASAP to get the advantage of a full season – includes all categories of membership.
Club Winter League Veteran Teams for 2018
Details and Fixtures*LLTC has entered 2 teams : Lunesdale Chives and Lunesdale Chillies Captains are Harry Ball and Rosanne Sagar
Details of Fixtures on the 2018 Fixtures page
General Information for the Autumn/ Winter Season
|Monday||Junior Tennis 7-8pm|
|Wednesday||Organized Social Mixed Tennis|
|Friday||Junior Coaching & Adult Coaching|
- Social tennis usually starts at 6.30 p.m.